• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

anyone see the new cat skis, just installed them on my m1000

RickM

Premium Member
May 25, 2006
Central Wyoming
new cat ski

new ski's look good, do you have the cat part number, and what was the list price? Is this the new ski that the magazines were saying that was going to come out on the 2010 mountain machines, and then cat changed their mines. How does it look compared to a slp power pro? Give us the scoop!.

L

lightening800

Sep 4, 2004
northern alberta
new ski's look good, do you have the cat part number, and what was the list price? Is this the new ski that the magazines were saying that was going to come out on the 2010 mountain machines, and then cat changed their mines. How does it look compared to a slp power pro? Give us the scoop!.

ithink they are in the acessory catalog, the kit was i think 430ish can. retail, see i traded my new factory ones and just paid a bit of difference, they actually look like the slp powder pros from underneath, pretty big keel also, i dont know if they were going to be offered in the 10 models but there is a total kit out there for us, it comes with bolts, spacers, collars, nuts, everything to bolt them on. I really think they will work well and much cheaper than the gen 2 simmons.

D

Dano702

Dec 15, 2007
Sin City
I was going to post the part # but the old lady made off with my book. I dont know why , it has only been on the table for about 2 months.

Did you weigh the stock ski's vs the wide ones ?

I was very tempted when i saw those . Please keep us posted on how you like them.

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
Am I off, or does it look like they went back to steel spacers on those skis?

Can the skis be adjusted all the way in still?

Looks to me that you should be able to narrow the stance even more than on the previous skis?

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
Skies

5639-323 they are just like the HCR ski but 8 in wide. We put them on the custom Z1 turbo we did last year and they help and are a very nice ski.

My favorite ski made is the HCR ski. I like them better that powder pro's, Simon I just like them and they are still light.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Premium Features