• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

m seat on a 1m chasis

R
Jan 31, 2008
SouthEastern Idaho
I think I recently saw a picture of a sled someone had put a m seat onto a 1m and now I can't find it. If you posted that pic could you please point me to where it is at, and tell me how hard (and what it took) to do it.

Thanks

Rixster

Premium Member
Oct 20, 2005
Springville, UT
You can make anything fit, it might not look real good. The thing to do would be a 1m seat and gas tank. Not sure if it would fit easily or take lots of fab work. IMO I dont spend enough time on my seat to spend much $$$ on a seat. When I starting racing Motox (years ago) my coach took my seat off my bike to teach me to STAND UP. My seat works just fine for the 30 minutes I am on it for lunch.

T
Jun 27, 2008
Bend, Oregon
I'd really like to see the photo, there are a lot more used m series seats for sale sale then 1m's it seem and would open some doors too.

I know what your saying rixster, I don't sit and ride either.I hate the looks of the stock seat, want all black.

Reeb

Modding mini's
Lifetime Membership
Jul 5, 2001
Twin Rivers
www.robinsms.com
Seen a 1m with a M tank and seat. If that's the one your thinking. Had M-series plastic on it too though. Would be a cool deal to use thet ank as a steering hoop. Much stiffer side to side I'm sure. After the oil injection and brackets all came off the sled there's too much side to side play unless you reinforce it somehow.......this would be ideal I think. But I don't want my sled looking too new. :p

Premium Features