• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bar Riser on '05 King Cat

bowerman61028

Premium Member
Feb 21, 2009
Bend, OR
I'm about to put a bar riser on my sled and wanted to go about 4". I have two questions first.
1- I would like to angle the riser at either 15 or 30 degrees. Does anyone have an opinion on what would be more comfortable and bring the bars straight up but not kick them forward to much.
2- At 4" I'm pretty sure I will have to lengthen my cables etc. If I only go to 3" can I avoid this hassle? Or is it worth extending them and going higher on the rise.

Thanks for the opinions.

S
Dec 20, 2008
Bothell, WA
3" is the max you can go with a 30deg riser, my cables are all pretty tight. I like the 3", but I think am going to go more forward with a forward mount +3" steering post from Wildchild this year.

76FOMOCO

Apr 18, 2007
Nampa, Idaho
3" is the max you can go with a 30deg riser, my cables are all pretty tight. I like the 3", but I think am going to go more forward with a forward mount +3" steering post from Wildchild this year.

this is the over all winner!!!

you can get a brass 45 fitting for the break line down by the rotor and add 1 male to female connector to it and use the stock brake line.

F

Fiddy

Dec 17, 2007
remsen iowa

where can i get a wildchild steering post?

Premium Features