• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

kicker for sale, eastern SD

Z
Nov 26, 2007
Sioux Falls, SD
I built this kicker about 4 years ago, I hit it all winter long after I built it. Unfortunitly I got old and graduated from college, got a job, and now I dont have time or room to use it anymore. Its sat in a shop for 2 years and will need a new second layer of plywood and maybe an extra brace or two ($120 in materials) I looked back at the plans and with todays steel prices to get just the frame built now would cost over $600 in steel alone + labor. Looking to get $450 obo. The kicker is 7.5' tall, 6' wide and 19' long. It fits great on a two place snowmobile trailer. PM or email me
zdawson477@hotmail.com
Thanks
Zach

100_2625.jpg

100_2627.jpg

100_2628.jpg

100_2632.jpg

Z
Nov 26, 2007
Sioux Falls, SD
I don't have any video or pics of me hitting it, they were all saved on my old computer when the hard drive crashed. I took it to a few different computer places and they werent able to restore any of my files.....pretty bum deal I had a lot of good memories on that thing. If I had the time I would throw some new plywood on it and hit it but I sold my sled and we dont have any snow.

Dbook

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I don't have any video or pics of me hitting it, they were all saved on my old computer when the hard drive crashed. I took it to a few different computer places and they werent able to restore any of my files.....pretty bum deal I had a lot of good memories on that thing. If I had the time I would throw some new plywood on it and hit it but I sold my sled and we dont have any snow.

Better yet maybe somebody could hit hit at 30 MPH on the lawn mower that is in the picture's.

snox302

Lifetime Membership
Feb 11, 2008
I built this kicker about 4 years ago, I hit it all winter long after I built it. Unfortunitly I got old and graduated from college, got a job, and now I dont have time or room to use it anymore. Its sat in a shop for 2 years and will need a new second layer of plywood and maybe an extra brace or two ($120 in materials) I looked back at the plans and with todays steel prices to get just the frame built now would cost over $600 in steel alone + labor. Looking to get $450 obo. The kicker is 7.5' tall, 6' wide and 19' long. It fits great on a two place snowmobile trailer. PM or email me
zdawson477@hotmail.com
Thanks
Zach

100_2625.jpg

100_2627.jpg

100_2628.jpg

100_2632.jpg

What is the size of the square tubing that you use to build?

Premium Features