• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Yamaha Rhino Custom 660 Long Travel Kit, Plow, Stereo -Over $20k Invested

If your interested in long travel - incredible machine, this unit is well set up and has all the extras you could imagine. It is such a fun machine and I hate to sell it but ready for another project.

This has 1,300 miles on it. Here's the extra parts and cost list:

1.Rhino new stock ($12,000 )

2. Extended roll cage with stock roof added over the front seats. ($500)

3. HELLA spot lights mounted on cage which are EXTREMELY bright. ($300)

4. Custom blue stitched front bucket Seats ($700)

5. Custom rear platform in bed and matching stitched seat ($750)

6. Custom painted white with a clear coat to match my truck. Very shiny and sharp looking ($700)

7. OEM black fender flares ($250)

8. Fabtech long travel kit with custom axles, reservior shocks, etc. This is sold by FULL THROTTLE in centerville for ($5,500.00). The kit makes these machine much wider and stable. You can literally take this anywhere and not worry about an accident. That's priceless to me. These kits are the only safe way to ride a rhino.

9. Rear view mirrors on each side ($100)

10. I have two 3 point harnesses for rear seat never installed that will go with machine. ($200)

11. Black Line 6ft steel blade snow plow from FULL THROTTLE with built in actuator, switch, and another winch like cylinder that lifts and lowers the plow with the touch of a button. Plow can pivot on angles and will move alot of snow. I can plow my driveway in 3 swipes, its literall 3 Minutes and Im done. ($1,800).

12. Custom receiver hitch made to mount plow and a winch on front of machine. ($650)

13. Factory Yamaha speaker sound bar with storage and speakers. Hooked up to 13. Factory Yamaha speaker sound bar with storage and speakers. Hooked up to nice CD deck with waterproof cover. Great to have tunes while cruising around. ($600)

14. Half windshield ($160)

15. Custom rims and tires - ($800)

Click on my name and you can see the pictures on my other post.

http://snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=170650

Vegas 020.jpg Vegas 023.jpg Vegas 013.jpg Vegas 021.jpg Vegas 022.jpg Vegas 024.jpg Vegas 004.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features

Back