• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XP Spindle Spacers

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
Here is the latest design for the XP Spindle Spacers.

These spacers reduce steering effort by approx. 20%.

The price will be $ 125.00 Can. per set or $95.00 US. with stainless steel hardware included. Freight extra from Calgary AB.

They will be ready to ship April 17th.

XP Spindle Spacers resized .jpg XP Spindle Spacers.jpg

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
Actually you do lose a little bit of turning radius but it is never an issue as now it turns equal to all other sleds out there or in the same tracks as an older rev.

The order is in for the first 10 sets to be delivered next week. I will ship as soon as we get them. Please order now if you want a set.

We have registered a new company "Source Innovations Ltd." to handle sale of these and the Cordless Teth-Air for the coming fall but for now my other company can accept credit cards or Pay-Pal.

Also I run Simmons ski's which bite way harder than the Pilots. My sleds steering is easier than the same sled with Pilot skis. I imagine it will be even more noticable with the Pilots or other less agressive skis.

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
My email is: chris@specified.ca if you want to order, We will charge in Can. dollars and PayPal does the exchange.

We perfer to ship with freight "collect" so you just pay the courier when for their service when they arrive but we can ship pre-paid, but as we have to wait for a freight rate, it can delay shipping.

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
Just thought I would remind everyone that thse are in stock. This is an easy install to give similar steering ratio as the 2010. Great for 08/09 's with the Xp style spindles. Also we are testing a quick disconnect this fall that will work with the Spindle Spacers. We are also looking for a wide chassis model in the Calgary area to try them on.

Chris

Premium Features