• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XP powder rider needed

M
Jan 1, 2008
I am looking for an XP owner that is planning on riding Petersville this week end. I am in the process of producing intake vent deflectors. These deflectors will prevent the intake vent from becoming clogged with snow and dropping RPMs while carving to the left. The deflector is installed on my XP hood. If you are driving out from Anchortown or Eagle River then I can meet you at the Eklutna overpass and lend you my entire hood to try out. Talkeetna to at least mile 163 received 35 inches plus of powder in the last 24 hours. I would be up there tomorrow with my XP but I am still awaiting the arrival of my Camo Extreme 2.5x16x156.

If interested call me at 745-7425 anytime up til 10 tonight.

I am planning on selling these vents once testing is completed. They are made out of an aircraft grade HDPE called Zidex (sp). They rivit onto the existing hood and weigh very little. Install time is about 5 minutes.

Mark

A

AKHark

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 19, 2008
Anchorage
not sure if Pville is going to be ready to ride yet, last weekend the swamps werent nearly frozen.

Premium Features