• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XP Owners, Check These Out!

M
Dec 10, 2007
These are headlight covers for the XP models and windshield lettering. The headlight covers are made out of preforated vinyl so light shines right through. Its a cool way to make your sled your own and also add some style to it. One of my sponsors makes them, PM me if you would like more info.

Later.

XP Racer setups 002.jpg

M
Dec 10, 2007
Any color you want with any image or text you want on them. They even come in solid colors with no writing. And the light shines right through the cover, no obstruction to your vision at all. I will get pics of them on the sled this weekend with the lights off and on to let everyone see how they work.

M
Dec 10, 2007
$45 for a custom set in any color and/or image/text of your choice. And $30 for any solid color of your choice with no writing.

Stiffler, we are currently working on the REV, Cat, Poo, and yamadog lights, hopefully within the next week we will have atleast the rev ones. I will PM you when their complete if you like. Also let me know what you guys would like to see and I can make samples of the stuff. We have some good mean eyes, spider webs, flames, etc. that were working on right now.

M
Dec 10, 2007
mocking up a Rev headlight this week. Will post a sample when completed.

Also anyone who wants them for a XP/XR chassis, we are now taking orders on whatever design, logo, picture, or just a solid color. PM me with what you want and we'll get it made up for you.

M
Dec 10, 2007
Have taken many orders for the XP chassis. Thanks to all who have purchased from us. Still working on the Rev headlight, please be patient guys. Will have plenty of all black sets for the XP made up by tomorrow, Just let me know what you guys want and we'll make it and get it out to you.

M
Dec 10, 2007
Here are pics of the solid black, yellow, and white. Have them for Rev's as well. Working on the Cat chassis and Apex chassis right now. PM me with questions or to place a order.

xp headlight covers.jpg

Premium Features