• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XP First Ride

plumnuts

Lifetime Membership
GOOD = the light weight feel, balance of sled, gauge package (way cool, more than once almost drove off the road playing with it), electric start, the toe holds...quiet sled, and the sled is very comfortable to ride. NOT SO GOOD = motor vibration, lack of a windshield (need either a taller windshield or wear more clothes, dang near froze to death). hand warmers were either hot as h@ll or cold.. no in between, any bump to the skis transmits to the handle bars (a Grip and Rip will fix that)

QUESTIONABLE AREAS = gearing seems a little tall.. clutching (for me) was a little soft.. not much bang

My sled is a XP 146

the 146's were geared to tall,,, I think for road bashing out east. In the hills, gear it down. Then get a good cluth setup.

XP

will play with the clutching after another 60 miles and then see where the RPMs are.. I don't even know what it has for stock gearing.. but I am guessing it is a 21/43 or 22/44

Premium Features

Back