• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XP clutchs

Dec 2, 2008
xp owners what kind of after market clutchs are you running? Thinking of buying a CUDNEY high performance clutch kit and was wondering if any body knows about that product..
Any insight on performance clutchs for back country use would help, just throwing around some ideas..

Thanx

H
Feb 8, 2008
dynomo joe has a really good kit i have had it in my xp since new and it rocks. Also there are some guys running the shockwave adjustable helix with different springs that are getting good results.

Dec 23, 2008
Hey, if you wind up getting a new clutch i'am looking for a new primary i dont no if you are planning on selling it or not but you should let me know i would appreciate it, thank you

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
More PEP

sorry 907_600RS keeping my primary. Just kicking around some ideas to get alittle more PEP out of my sled.

Hey Tyler,
Thinking your sled is running just fine dude. Maybe a front airbag system though. LOL!:rolleyes:

Dec 2, 2008
Mike,
I not saying its not running great, I just want more out of it. and yeah maybe I should invent an front airbag system with sensors, so when it gets close to a rock it deploys..
I bet all the guys who ride at Hatchers would buy it. I think next time we ride I am gonna zip tie some orange life vests on the front of my sled for protection. haha

Dec 2, 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by highlife
Until I get totally spanked by someone with out a stock clutch set up, I see no reason to make any changes. So far ... no one has come close.

Define spanked?

I'll help with this one.

SPANKED= Riding any thing other then a SKI DOO !!

Straight from google search..

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
Patten it!

Mike,
I not saying its not running great, I just want more out of it. and yeah maybe I should invent an front airbag system with sensors, so when it gets close to a rock it deploys..
I bet all the guys who ride at Hatchers would buy it. I think next time we ride I am gonna zip tie some orange life vests on the front of my sled for protection. haha

Gitty up, always something to bolt on to get her up and over that next peak:face-icon-small-blu

Premium Features