• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTB reliable VES 600/700/800 for '04 Edge

Lost my Carls 660 to crank bearing failure. :( Now need something to bolt in to replace it... anybody got anything from that era that's reliable for sale? PM me. I'm located on the Wasatch Front, willing to pick up within reason.

Don't mean to be rude, but aren't about 100,000 other people looking for a reliable Polaris engine? LOL

I've got a 700 ves out of my 05 edge rmk with slp performance edition porting, cheater head, v force 3 reeds, and slp performance edition ceramic coated single pipe exhaust. it also has the tough boy wide bearing on the crank. theres about 1200 miles on complete rebuild from the crank up. All motor work was done buy slp.
I also have a Carls 910 with a new crank with less than 5 miles on crank. Needs a new cylinder stud. Should have replaced the studs when I replaced the crank but didn't. Ordered a complete set of studs from Carls. Can have ready in about a week. This motor will come with twin slp pipes, bored carbs and cdi.

Found one locally. Thanks though.

And btw, I've had to tow my share of Cats and Doo's home... Guess this time it was just my turn. Here's to getting home safely, no matter what color we ride.

Premium Features

Back