• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTB Rear Rack 2007 Polaris

T

towngrunt

Apr 17, 2008
Bought a rack for my 08 Dragon from an outfit in Motana that works great. It is very universal and allows tie downs for more that the stock rack. I believe it is made by a place called Vortech mfg., I can get address if interested. I bought it off the Sno-West site maybe it can be found. Let me know if you want more info..

sleddin pete

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Summit County Colorado
I also bought a rack from vortech for an 07 RMK 144.Cost about $100 if I'm remembering right.Looks great on the sled and also fits my recycled bag from my 02 RMK,room also for a spare gas can.Contact Bob @ vortech 406-257-7828 or vmi@centurytel.net
Wildchild on here also has an RMK rack that looks really sweet,it's also $100 plus shipping,not sure if he makes one for the 144 ?It's shown on the Polaris page under a post accesory/storage bags for dragon

Last edited:

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
I bought 2 from Vortech, Doo and Poo. Installed the Doo one as it is 3" high instead of 2" and works better for me, looks better than the 2" one also IMHO. Drilled new holes for mounting it and shortened the crossbars 1/2"(1/4" from each side), and also used washers for the outside to mount the crossbars.

Premium Features