• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTB:Carburator jets & metering rods

SnoDmon

Lifetime Membership
I've been doing a lot of snowmobile tuning in the last couple years and I would like to expand my tuning capabilities on days I can't make it to the shop. I have Mikuni and Lectron carbs. Mikuni's are the 40mm rack style you would find on an '09 Polaris Race Sled, so very common as I believe Ski-Doo and others have run this same basic carb on various applications and at least similar to previous Polaris model's with smaller carbs. The Lectron Carbs are some I bought in January 2014. The Lectron Carbs are a 48mm and take the XL Metering Rods. I need a pair of cable chokes for these as well, the push-pull style choke just does not work for sleds.

Where I have a pretty good collection of main jets for the Mikuni's, I lack a lot of the Pilot, Air, and Start Up jets. I'm not sure if I'll need any Air or Start Up Jets but I am looking for Pilots from 27.5 - 40 in pairs.

I am also looking for Metering Rods for the Lectrons. I have 7-2XL and 6-2XL Rods only and need to Lean the machine out. I am interested in pairs of 5-2XL, 4-2XL, 5-1XL, and 4-1XL Metering Rods. I realize these are spendy rods so I will lean towards the next step down which would be the 5-2XL Metering Rods. I don't need as various of sizes for the Lectrons as I only have one machine that runs these carbs.

Let me know if you have anything I'd like. I will only purchase quality parts that are in good, clean working condition. If they're bent or clogged I don't want 'em. Thanx guys!! :devil:

Premium Features

Back