• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTB 28' Mirage Xtreme - prefer '06 or newer

A
Jan 11, 2008
I'm looking for a 28' Mirage Xtreme snowmobile trailer. Standard Snow package is all I need but will consider more accessories if the price is right. If you're looking to downsize at the end of the season let me know... I'm in no hurry but would like to have something going into the spring to put the sleds away in. I'm not looking to spend a fortune but have the cash now to make the right deal. I'm located in Utah and would want to look at the trailer prior to finalizing anything and would travel up to 300 miles.

I have an older 4 place 22' x 8' for sale as well.

A
Jan 11, 2008
Thanks, - I contacted him - still looking.

Thanks, I just called him... he's trying to keep it together as a package for now. if anyone wants a trailer and a sled, call him!

H

hottshot

I'm looking for a 28' Mirage Xtreme snowmobile trailer. Standard Snow package is all I need but will consider more accessories if the price is right. If you're looking to downsize at the end of the season let me know... I'm in no hurry but would like to have something going into the spring to put the sleds away in. I'm not looking to spend a fortune but have the cash now to make the right deal. I'm located in Utah and would want to look at the trailer prior to finalizing anything and would travel up to 300 miles.

I have an older 4 place 22' x 8' for sale as well.
Have 2007 26/27' black in Oregon if interested let me know I will take Picts. It is the car hauler as well so has heavy axles and is ready to go.

G
Jan 27, 2011
2008 28' Mirage

I've a 2008 Mirage Xtreem Snow for sale. It is 28' in length. Color is champagne. Purchased it in Nov of '07. I'm probably going to be putting it on ksl.com here soon. As yet I've not yet put a price on it. When I bought it I had 5 sleds and as of last weekend I am down to two so really, I just don't need one this long. Plan to pick up a 3 place as soon as sold.

Message me back when you can and if I still have it we can exchange phone numbers etc. Thanks, Gregg

A
Jan 11, 2008
Thanks to all who have made suggestions or offers in PMs as well as public posts. I'm currently working on an offer that should finalize in mid February so if it doesn't work out, I'll be back, Thanks again!

Premium Features