• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTB 21' to 21'6" V-Nose Enclosed Trailer

K

kmo

Nov 27, 2007
Meridian, ID
I'm looking for a trailer that's a couple feet longer than the one I currently have. 21' to 21'6" overall total exterior length.....tip to tip. No longer.

I can squeeze three sleds in the Wells Cargo I have now, but it is uncomfortably tight to the point that I'm not going to try it again. I can trade my existing trailer, or purchase outright.

My current model is the Wells Cargo Fun Wagon V-Nose #FW 172-VF, with most of the options. The interior box area is 11'10" in length, plus the 5' v-nose section in front of that.

P
Nov 27, 2007
Maple Grove, MN
not sure if I rsponded to you yet. The trailer is considered a 20', however with the V-front its more like 26'-27'. The width is about 96" i'm guessing as the front two sleds sit side/side. with no problems. If you want and if I havtn already I can send you a couple pics. I plan to take some better pics over the weekend...

Cheers!

K

kmo

Nov 27, 2007
Meridian, ID
not sure if I rsponded to you yet. The trailer is considered a 20', however with the V-front its more like 26'-27'. The width is about 96" i'm guessing as the front two sleds sit side/side. with no problems. If you want and if I havtn already I can send you a couple pics. I plan to take some better pics over the weekend...

Cheers!

Thank you, but I can already tell that your trailer is longer than what I am after. I'm looking for a trailer that is 21' to 21'6" overall total exterior length.....tip to tip.

Thanks, have a great weekend!

Premium Features