• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wondering if anyone will be in Island P. Feb,15-19

880summitxrs

Lifetime Membership
Were leaving Kasson MN on the 12th and will be staying at the Pines that weak. It's just the girlfriend and I going and another couple from Salt Lake City. Problem is they are mostly going to be riding trails and thats fine and all but I would really like to hook up with a group and not see a trail all day. I guess I'm saying that if anyone has room for another rider for a couple days I would love to tag along! Level 1 avalanche class,beacon,probe,shovel, and a backpack full of goodies. Thanks Shannon Christiansen

I'll try to pick up the beer cans before we leave.

We're going to be in the Pines 6th thru 13th.

owen

Well that sucks your leaving the day we get there. I tell you what I'll buy the drinks and you give a run down on your weak and whear the good snow is. Look for a Red super duty and matching topper Sat afternoon. Can't wait!!

I've got a black Excursion with large Arctic Cat decals

on each side window and should be towing an open fourplace.
I don't think the cells work there , but you could try 218-393-3570.
We ride up Blue Creek, Yale, Arrange peak and Reas, Hellroaring and some areas on Jeff. We also go to Taylor once and a while. There's a lot of us. Maybe 16, very rarely all in one group, and another 25 from Two Harbors that I don't know. I heard they ride trails. I hope.

Owen

Premium Features

Back