• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Winter X questions???

I know that I have some time but I am looking for some info.

1) How many hours to drive from Winnipeg Manitoba to Aspen?

2) Where is the best place to stay in Aspen?

3) Is there a place to have a bite at the games?

The reason I am looking or the info is I am from Rankin Inlet Nunavut Canada and the only way in or out of here is by air and it cost an arm and a leg but I have been thinking that it would be a wicked awesome trip to do. There is going to be 4 of us doing this trip and if it all works out then maybe do it again down the road. Any info would be a lot more then what I have now and thank you for your help.

Raymond

You can aslo stay in Carbondale down the road.
Personaly I'd rather spend the money and go to Jackson hole for the Hillclimbs.
Aspen is full of a-holes and it seems the snowmobile events are treated like red headed stepchildren. Granted haven't been there in a few years but I've had way better times at Jackson

X-games snowcross

Your going to have a great time bro, the snowcross was bad a#@, the jump contest was cool to. Plenty to eat around the event but no beer served, boo. The town of Aspen is about ten minutes away and your taking buses to and from the event all weekend. The night life during the games is off the hook..

I went two years ago and stayed in carbondale. Alot of the snowmobilers stayed there too. There is food at the games but it's not cheep. But all in all it was worth it. I had a blast and would go again.

Premium Features

Back