• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Winter Rec Show

The Fourth Wolf

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2008
Anchorage, AK
Also on Saturday from 10 - 4 is the Anchorage Snowmobile Club's annual snowmachine swap meet taking place on the south east side of the Sully :)

I will be there in all my gimpy glory. Swing by and say hi. mebbe get a sweet deal on slightly used hemmit

I
Sep 26, 2009
Anchorage, Alaska
Better Polaris deals at Hatcher Pass Polaris than you can get at the show! Marita should change their name to GYS (Grab Your Socks). I hate businesses that mark stuff up way over retail then try to tell you they are giving you a great deal when they sell it for less than their made up inflated price.

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
Better Polaris deals at Hatcher Pass Polaris than you can get at the show! Marita should change their name to GYS (Grab Your Socks). I hate businesses that mark stuff up way over retail then try to tell you they are giving you a great deal when they sell it for less than their made up inflated price.

Amen, brother...

I understand everyone has to make their money but I really do like dealing with Hatchers, they're pretty reasonable.

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
Did anyone else think the show was disappointing? The big four brands were on display, but hardly any aftermarket or OEM accessory bargains. We have a new sled due in any day and were in the mood to buy a bunch of accessories and gear. Got the wife a new helmet and some slidekicks scratchers and that was about it. Maybe everyone is waiting for the Oxygen and Octane show at the new convention center in a few weeks???

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
That's what I'm waiting for, the vendors bring in more toys for us to spend our money on. Plus PFD's will be out and you know it burns holes in everyone's pockets so it must be spent!

I worked both friday and saturday..10 hr days...today I have to work for about 3 hrs...but am thinking the couch is way comfy....we should be slower by the time the next show is here and I will hit it...........

A

Adrenalin

Nov 2, 2008
Los Anchorage, AK
can anyone confirm theres gonna be a second show at the convention center? i heard a rumor theres was only 1 show at the sully this year ,

and i agree disapointing pretty much sums it up in one word

Y

Yajustneverknow

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 1, 2009
www.teamcc.com
can anyone confirm theres gonna be a second show at the convention center? i heard a rumor theres was only 1 show at the sully this year ,

and i agree disapointing pretty much sums it up in one word

First time I had ever gone and I have to agree with the comments so far........disappointing.
I was impressed how Marita was set up and Anc AC just had sleds and wheelers there. Not a damn thing else. The new Seward AC dealer had a smaller but better display.
I expected more at the swap meet.
From the whole show all I left with was a free Vitamin Water. A sledders best friend!

Premium Features