• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WHY BUY A PRO RMK?

trevormezz

Lifetime Membership
Feb 8, 2010
Elk Grove CA
HEY GUYS,
SINCE YOU GUYS ARE THE REAL RIDERS, AND THE DIE HARDS OF THE SPORTS I NEED A LITTLE HELP. PRO'S ARE SELLING REALLY GOOD AND EVERYBODY I HAVE SOLD THEM TOO HAVE BEEN REAL HAPPY. BUT I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO POST ON THIS THREAD YOUR TOP REASONS TO BUY A PRO, OR AN ASSAULT.I AM GOING TO PRINT IT OFF DAILY AND HANG IT IN MY SHOWROOM FOR EVERYONE TO LOOK AT AND READ. IT WILL BE A GOOD PROMO FOR THE PRO, FOR POLARIS, FOR SNOWEST, FOR YOU, AND FOR MY CUSTOMERS, SO FEEL FREE TO WRITE WHATEVER YOU THINK, AND I WILL PRINT AND REFERENCE IT DAILY.
THANK YOU, AND THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO
TREVOR
CALIFORNIA CUSTOM POWERSPORTS
ELK GROVE CA
CALCUSTOMTRAILERS.COM

S

snopro_ac

Oct 17, 2009
i spring ordered the sled based soley on the weight. i had no idea how it handled and i still haven't rode it.

Tree Boss

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2009
Franklin County ID
I have owned other sleds and the reason this one puts the biggest smile on my face is that it comes setup from the factory ready to ride and boondock in the trees, it may dyno less then then Cat's and Doo's 2 stroke but this sled will show them dyno sheets that when it comes to riding in the mountains a dyno sheet is worthless up here.

M
Nov 28, 2007
or
431 pounds, CAST BULKHEAD, many parts bolted together, check out how easy it would be to remove the a-arms, floats, climbs, carves like no other. narrow, unbelieveably smooth power, sweet boards, best stock skid in the business, temp gauge, open toe holds, spring over shocks, sculpted seat/tank, tach memory recall, great bars/hooks/mt. bar, ready to ride out of the box, a genereation ahead of anything else in its class, makes all your buddies jealous, gives you permagrin:) no buyers remorse, you'll be totally stoked from the first mile. OFF THE BEATEN PATH IT REIGNS!!! i was a diehard cat guy for 15 years, sold my M after the first ride, new i had no interest in riding it again...

Last edited:

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
easiest way I can put it...the pro does everything..it climbs as good if not better then the xp and it covers technical terrain as good if not better then the m....and it will make you a better rider...

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Already said it a jillion times......now we SIMPLY show em!

Had this sled out only three times with all types of riders with all brands of sleds. At least 20 of them are currently scheming and dreaming on how to get ONE! Pretty simple sales pitch..RIDE IT AND YOU'LL WANT TO BUY IT (if you can).

site_sled_1_1.jpg

A

allmotor

Dec 9, 2007
calgary
The sled speaks for itself. Let the sled do all the talking for you. I ride with a whole bunch of die hard doo guys and everyone that rides my sled says i know what i am buying for my next sled. Also this sled will make u a better rider,It just does everything you want it too. I was out last weekend and it outclimbed the m8 and a new etec uphill. we all started side by side at the bottom and at the top i was the first one going over by three sled lengths. We were in 4 feet of frersh powder also. All our sleds were stock. Way to go polaris for making the best stock sled ever.

Dec 21, 2010
Wisconsin
i just put the first 50 miles on mine. its more stable than the dragons but completly effortless to tip all at once. when you go into a hard carve with the smallest bit of effort it just tips back up. i loved the way the dragons handled but everybody i know with dragons want to sell them and buy my Pro...not to mention it pulls way harder than any stock dragon!!!

M

M-niner

Nov 27, 2007
Black Hills, SD
All of the above plus one huge factor that I have noticed is less rider fatigue on my last 3 day trip. Easy to throw around. Lighter and easier to get unstuck. Even on the long days I have found myself less tired and riding the sled and not letting the sled ride me. If that makes sense?

M
Nov 27, 2007
manitoba, Canada
I don't have a Pro, I have an Assault Switchback but even with it I notice that in the bottomless you just hit the throttle and it just seems to "hop" on top of the snow. Its still in burn in mode and the power is effortless. It carves and holds sidehills way better than anything I've ridden. Its almost like you just think of going somewhere and the sled takes you there

trevormezz

Lifetime Membership
Feb 8, 2010
Elk Grove CA
THANKS FELLAS,
BEEN POSTING IN THE SHOW ROOM LOTS OF PEOPLE READING YOUR STUFF AND LIKEING WHAT THEY READ.
THANKS AGAIN
TREVOR
CAL CUSTOM POWERSPORTS

M

MATCO

Jan 2, 2010
edmonds, wa
What is the avg. MPG the 2011 are getting?

I have about 100 miles on it still breaking it in and getting 10mpg+ in the backcountry pow. The oil tank is still above 3/4 tank. I never had a sled use less than a quart per 100 miles until now.

your skills will surprise you on this new platform no matter what you were riding before. almost seems effortless

Premium Features