• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who makes a good two wheel rear axle? Stock wheels

600xc4me

Friend of mine is looking for a two wheel axle for his 03 151. Looked around and most of what I could find were all off set axles for a big wheel kit. He just wants a simple straight two wheel axle, that he can use his stock wheels on. Looked at just cutting his stock one off, shorten up the spacer and run it, but it doesn't have threads very far in so he needs to buy one. Any help would be good.

Thanks

starting line products carries one made by holz...works fine. You can shorten a stock axle like you were saying and just drill and re-tap the hole on one end.

Sweet thanks guys. Yeah we considered drilling and re threading it, but for the amount of work he figured he would just buy one. They seem to be cheap anyway.

I just had a look at it, and ouch. $70.0 The BDX one for cats is $20.0 At that price he just might want to mod his stock one to work.

Last edited:
Just get stock Dragon parts. You need the axle, spacer and end caps. About $30 all together. Had mine like that with stock wheels for a couple years.

Funny you should say that, he did exactly that yesterday. lol Has them on order. Thanks. :beer; It's the best route for sure.

So by doing that you just leave the axle stock andrun spacers to take up to space where your outer wheels where? Not a bad idea, just wouldn't look quite as clean. :) But what ever gets the job done.

Premium Features

Back