• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who is riding monday or tuesday?

If I didn't have a flight to get ready for i'd be up for another ride, bummer. Hope you find someone to ride with joe.

Its all good guys...rode a bit today with LiveAlaska. First ride always beats you up.

Im not sure about tomorrow, but who is up for WED????

Joe

Its all good guys...rode a bit today with LiveAlaska. First ride always beats you up.

Im not sure about tomorrow, but who is up for WED????

Joe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCjeuIvrvdo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mna0O7Q3mKE

100_3895.jpg

hahaha....that guy on the yammi just couldn't get it airborn. Nice guys though. Too bad the launch ramp wasn't a bit smoother. I guess I could have got my shovel out.

Bad news...no vids from the helmet camera. I thought the lever was all the way forward, but I guess not. Oh well, there is always next time.

hahaha....that guy on the yammi just couldn't get it airborn. Nice guys though. Too bad the launch ramp wasn't a bit smoother. I guess I could have got my shovel out.

Bad news...no vids from the helmet camera. I thought the lever was all the way forward, but I guess not. Oh well, there is always next time.
Good time today Joe, i'll get the sled tuned up and see ya back out there soon

Up here or down there.... or close to our place? LadyRev800 and I have been planning on riding on Wed... can we join you?
We were going to ride toward Knik Gl.... just to check it out, an easy afternoon ride..... Anybody else wants to join us to pull us out overflow or broken ice?

Just giving Ray a hard time

Up here or down there.... or close to our place? LadyRev800 and I have been planning on riding on Wed... can we join you?
We were going to ride toward Knik Gl.... just to check it out, an easy afternoon ride..... Anybody else wants to join us to pull us out overflow or broken ice?
Not riding tomorrow Dash. I am yanking Hatcher's chain. He lives in Utah:D

Premium Features

Back