• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who has secret hook-up for sled decks

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
Give me a shout tomorrow and i will hook you up with a guys number here in the state.

E

EricW

Nov 26, 2007
NE Washington
Moto Mikey aka Silverlake Mfg. just posted a couple in the Spokane thread in this forum. One was an expandable. Worth a look, I have loved mine. EW

Edit: Found it,

"got a couple used ones i need to get rid of--one beavertail about 4-5 years old, doesnt seem to have been used much, and a brand new 2 year old expandable which has been sitting at a dealership which, i'll just say, runs a few people off--asking 18 for the expandable and 13 for the beavertail--mike 208-623-6601"

Last edited:
Reactions: Winter Project
W

Winter Project

Dec 3, 2007
Anchorage / Gwood
www.myspace.com
Moto Mikey aka Silverlake Mfg. just posted a couple in the Spokane thread in this forum. One was an expandable. Worth a look, I have loved mine. EW

Edit: Found it,

"got a couple used ones i need to get rid of--one beavertail about 4-5 years old, doesnt seem to have been used much, and a brand new 2 year old expandable which has been sitting at a dealership which, i'll just say, runs a few people off--asking 18 for the expandable and 13 for the beavertail--mike 208-623-6601"

Thx, my buddy is going to Kellogg, ID to pick up his truck tomorrow... which is 45 minutes from where this guy is located... might work out PERFECTLY. Good looking out...

A

AKkatz

Jan 9, 2008
ANCH. AK
Thx, my buddy is going to Kellogg, ID to pick up his truck tomorrow... which is 45 minutes from where this guy is located... might work out PERFECTLY. Good looking out...

Hey tell him to pick-up my pick-up too while he's don there...

Premium Features