• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who attended the Thunderstruck 7 premier???

C
Apr 9, 2008
Castlegar, BC
The show went off last night. Lots of people, good time for all. Usual suspects. I stayed till 10 and no police yet. I think the Castlegar Snowmobile Club sold a record for passes. Great film, but they need a jumper or two to hit stuff on the way back down! Now it's time to pace back and forth for 3 months...

R

RideGuy

Jan 28, 2005
B.C.
Just wondering who was there and if you had a good time.

I sure did but it's 6:30am and after a dozen cold ones last night i really dont want to got to work. :(

Chaz

My Head Hurts today and I've been at work since 6 am..... Guess I shouldn't of went home and flashed up O'l Opera to do garage laps at 2 am..... Bet my neighbours love me:devil:

C
Nov 26, 2007
castlegar bc
Your nuts dude (rideguy)!!!

I felt ok till noon and then it was like a wall! Couldn't stay awake.

Good time in the gar las tnight though, I haven't been out for a while and its good to see all the sledders faces out there getting ready for the season.

PS - Tell oprah I said hi!

Chaz

F
Jan 23, 2008
Kootenays
I had a great time, lots of people showed up head hurts a little this morning. would like to see more sledding events like this arround the area, I had a great time though

R

RideGuy

Jan 28, 2005
B.C.
Your nuts dude (rideguy)!!!

I felt ok till noon and then it was like a wall! Couldn't stay awake.

Good time in the gar las tnight though, I haven't been out for a while and its good to see all the sledders faces out there getting ready for the season.

PS - Tell oprah I said hi!

Chaz

Funny.... I just was rubbing her down and I swear she called out you name???

W.T.F. :confused:

turbo800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Northern,UT
I thought is was pretty good. Not their best, but had a different flow to it. I think its funny how they sell off their door prizes when they were given to them by their sponsors to support them. Most door prizes are raffled off with your ticket purchase. Guess they need the money.:face-icon-small-win

C
Nov 26, 2007
castlegar bc
In castlegar they threw most out to the loud people and the rest were on tickets......

And holy $hitballz they had that flick twisted in there!

The way a movie should be watched....

Chaz

Premium Features