• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Which warrenty?

K

kiki

Nov 27, 2007
Lake Stevens, wa
I am getting ready to snow check my 600 Pro this weekend and I am wondering which warrenty would be best, the 4 yr. Or the 2 yr with the gear allowance? Wondering what your input and experience with this has been or would be?

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
I am getting ready to snow check my 600 Pro this weekend and I am wondering which warrenty would be best, the 4 yr. Or the 2 yr with the gear allowance? Wondering what your input and experience with this has been or would be?
pretty simple really..how long do you plan on keeping the sled?, last season the 4 yr was pretty much a bumper to bumper, the 2 yr didnt cover quite as well....I even think that resale is better with a 4 yr just because of the peice of mind for someone buying.........

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
The 4 year warranty is worth more in my opinion. Repair parts and labor can add up REALLY quick compared to a couple of hundred dollars of gear, which most dealers will give you a deal on anyway with a sled purchase.

Premium Features