• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Where do I find a HPS can?

G
Mar 15, 2009
Aberdeen, SD
I'm struggling a little here guys, I can't seem to find anything on the internet about HPS cans. I was wondering if anybody could drop me a name or a dealership that handles these, any help would be great. Thanks

X

XP Summit

Nov 26, 2007
Minneapolis, MN
Contact Big John sledheadracing it is a biz or net . He will sell you an HPS and will answer any questions you. He is a very active member on the forum. If he doesn't chim in I could find his number.

Cheers
Shawn

I ordered my HPS can from Alaska Mining and Diving Supply. They are one of the biggest Doo dealer in the U.S. I have always had great service and they are very fast at shipping too. Their website is www.akmining.com. Their phone number is 907-227-1741. I love my can and would highly reccomend it to anyone.

BIG JOHN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesoooota
I'm struggling a little here guys, I can't seem to find anything on the internet about HPS cans. I was wondering if anybody could drop me a name or a dealership that handles these, any help would be great. Thanks

I have HPS XP cans in stock..would have to order for a different model...BJ

M

mtn-doo

Feb 26, 2004
Kalispell, Mt
I have a brand new one! ceramic coated $275, I paid $320 Let me know if you want it! :D:beer;:beer; Look at the other HPS, MBRP thread. Thanks

Premium Features