• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What track came on 07 Summits?

It was a good track.... if you liked the following
trenching like a mofo
snapping off lugs
poor cooling on firm snow
never being able to feather out of a spot
need something to use for traction on your sled ramps:D

Not all 07's came with the camo lite. the XRS did, not sure about the X and the Adren. came with the good track, or at least better.

If you took every second lug, and shave the ribs off the back so it was softer it worked WAY better. My buddy did every one in the center and every second on each side, and it was like a whole new track. Worked just as good as any other track out there after you softened the lugs. It was made for the hillclimb circuit where the course is usually not deep powder, and it worked great for set-up or spring-snow snow traction

X models and XRS came with challenger lite(pos)Adrenalin came with powder max.Lots of x mod customers upgraded to the Powder max so check it out!!!:beer;:beer;

Just wanted to confirm.. this post is true...

Yes. You can go on Skidoo's site under previous models if you don't believe it. I switched drivers and upgraded to the new XP 154 track on my '07 X package and it kills it now - night and day difference what a better track can do on that sled. And you'll hear a lot of BRP fanboys tell you that the '06 Summit was the best sled. The '07 Summit Adrenaline kills the '06 IMHO (at least after the updates and new crank) but most ordered the X or XRS so that year will always have a black eye because of the POS C-Lite track.

Have FUN!

G MAN

Last edited:
Premium Features

Back