• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What is my 2009 700 RMK worth?

P
Feb 4, 2008
Cle Elum, WA
I have a 2009 700 RMK 155 and I was wondering what it is worth.
List of upgrades:
Skinz front bumper
ZBROZ A-arms
Fox Evol shocks
2014 Assault rear suspension
Fuel Controller(the three button one that is sold under several names)
SLP pipe and can
Porting
higher compression head
top end done end of last season
bottom end went through everything is still in spec
engine work done by FTX Motorsports
2600 miles but only around 400 on most of these components.

I am looking to buy a new sled and I would like to sell this sled to put a decent down payment on a new one. Any input would be awesome! Thank you!

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
Definitely some cool upgrades on your sled such as suspension, but I have been watching the market for a while now and it does not seem to make much difference to have goodies on there... depending on if you want to sell it fast or maximize your $$ (and gamble on not getting it sold), around $3.5K to $5K... IMHO of course...

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
I'd say around $3500 to $4000.
The coil-over 2014 Assault suspension adds a little value, but IMHO you would be better off to put the stock suspension back under it and sell the rear suspension separately... same for some of the other components if you wanted to maximize your $$, if you still have stock ones. I would leave the engine add-ons alone so as not to risk selling it to someone who then has a burn-down... 700's are more desirable in general but the chassis is now 2 generations old so there appears to be a maximum people will pay no matter how nice or how many add-ons. Nature of the sport unfortunately. My 08 Dragon with fresh 860 Carls and lots of other extras has had very little action at 4200 and is still not sold. It is a great sled overall and I am pretty happy with it so keeping it is not going to break my heart... :brokenheart: if you are motivated for a new sled, price it low and sell it fast. I'll take that rear suspension for $500 shipped to me! ;-)

nategion

Lifetime Membership
Dec 29, 2014
Fargo, ND
I just bought a 2007 Dragon 700 with $3200 miles for $3600. It doesn't have all the extras that you have, but is in mint condition. I would say around $4000 would be the ballpark. Good Luck

sled_guy

Premium Member
Jul 5, 2001
Riverton, Utah
I guess local market matters... obviously. I see lots of 700 RMKs in the 2008-2010 vintage advertised for $4000, but none of them have sold.

List it for higher than you want, you can always drop the price.

sled_guy

Reactions: BHSD
Premium Features