• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What do yah think??

S
Nov 28, 2007
Valdez Alaska
Looks good! I like the wheels.:beer;

It won't have the same wheels Just the stock steel ones painted black.

It's only a 14' GMC. What about the decals? WE (Melissa and I) wanted it to match our vehicles. They started painting it today. It gets the decals on the 26th.

After I tint the class and put some lights on it I will have a sweet enclosed trailer.. I don't have reverse so will you help me pull my sled out Doug?

I think I will bring it to the hillclimb instead of my camper. Melissa said she won't bring the baby up to stay the nights bring your cot and you can stay.:beer;:beer;

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
It won't have the same wheels Just the stock steel ones painted black.

It's only a 14' GMC. What about the decals? WE (Melissa and I) wanted it to match our vehicles. They started painting it today. It gets the decals on the 26th.

After I tint the class and put some lights on it I will have a sweet enclosed trailer.. I don't have reverse so will you help me pull my sled out Doug? I think I will bring it to the hillclimb instead of my camper. Melissa said she won't bring the baby up to stay the nights bring your cot and you can stay.:beer;:beer;

Might have to "fix his crack" LOL You may not hear the end of that one for a while Spook........

Premium Features