• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

West yellowstone website?

xc_rider08

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Mandan, ND
Hey,

Is there a website for West Yellowstone like the one cooke city has (cookecitysinclaire.com) that shows pictures and gives a snow report?

Thanks, xc_rider08

Big D rmk700

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
New Ulm, Mn
If you go out there to ride stop by the chamber office and let them know this would be a great addition. You can try wyellowstone.com but I believe there trail report page is down. I really don't think the chamber realizes how many people would view this everyday if they keep it updated. I stopped and told them this a couple of years ago. I would bet the sinclair site brings a lot of people to cooke just from that alone.
D

If you go out there to ride stop by the chamber office and let them know this would be a great addition. You can try wyellowstone.com but I believe there trail report page is down. I really don't think the chamber realizes how many people would view this everyday if they keep it updated. I stopped and told them this a couple of years ago. I would bet the sinclair site brings a lot of people to cooke just from that alone.
D

yeah.. it would be a great addition!!!

ill come clean...

only a few people know about this and im a bit hesitant to to say anything but, i am in the final stages of completing a webcam for west yellowstone!
the website is built and very close to being public. with help KURT from golden west motel (GOLDENWEST). actually, he is the only reason this will all be possible because thats where the cam will be placed. the cam will be at my step tomorrow and i will take it to jellystone on my trip in a couple weeks. as long as he and i can figure out ohow to set it up, it will be up and running sometime between dec 31st and jan 5th..

i didnt want to say anything prematurely for fear something wouldnt go thru but, it all looks good so far..

you will be able to punch up: www.westyellowstonewebcam.com and see footage that will refresh every 30 seconds or so..

keep this as a favorite on your computer and keep your eyes peeled between those dates, if all goes well we will be live... of course im a moron when it comes to computers and im sure i just jinxed myself... ;)

heres what the page will look like.. the pics you see around the blamk in the middle will be links..

revisedwebsite.jpg

xc_rider08

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Mandan, ND
Hey, thanks for all the input... Yes I was wondering with there was one with a web cam and pictures...

oonighttrain, that web page looks really good so far and I hope it will all go well. I just added it to my favorites and im going to be checking it around those dates... good luck with the rest and safe riding everybody!

xc_rider08

Premium Features