• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Well I did it....Sold my soul to Fisto

your moving to Utah...full time?

yessir. I quit my job here in denver and am taking a job as a coal mine geologist out there. I'm gonna be Cade's neighbor/worst nightmare :face-icon-small-hap Now you got a place to stay when you come out and visit the best snowmobiling in the world........

yessir. I quit my job here in denver and am taking a job as a coal mine geologist out there. I'm gonna be Cade's neighbor/worst nightmare :face-icon-small-hap Now you got a place to stay when you come out and visit the best snowmobiling in the world........

I thought you were moving to Utah ;)

If you need a trailer for the move I got a four place enclosed if you got a truck.

Or maybe a good excuse to ride UT

I thought you were moving to Utah ;)

If you need a trailer for the move I got a four place enclosed if you got a truck.

Or maybe a good excuse to ride UT

Thanks man, I got the company to cover my move. All I gotta do is sit back and watch (its fawking awesome). Yep, gonna be in Mt Pleasant, UT at the base of Fairview canyon (ie - Fairview shootout). My commute to the coal mine will entail driving up that canyon and through the very meadows and hills that we ride. Gonna be a blast.

right on..will be a great move for sure.

We did the company move out from California to Colorado. Was so awesome. Just packed some of my personal stuff and walked from the house. THE only way to move.

Thanks man, I got the company to cover my move. All I gotta do is sit back and watch (its fawking awesome). Yep, gonna be in Mt Pleasant, UT at the base of Fairview canyon (ie - Fairview shootout). My commute to the coal mine will entail driving up that canyon and through the very meadows and hills that we ride. Gonna be a blast.

I lived in Price for 3 yrs back in the late 90's and rode that country all the time. Its still in my top 3 places to ride. Endless bowls and boondocking. And you pretty much have the place to yourself on Sundays.:face-icon-small-hap LOL Which mine you working for?

Premium Features

Back