• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wedge Parts - Good Stuff - Cheap!!!

M
Jan 4, 2008
Crested Butte, CO
It’s time to get this stuff out of my garage. All of these came off of a 94 Storm 800 in a Wedge chassis. I’m willing to accept just about any reasonable offer, and I’ll definitely beat any price on Ebay, just send me a link to the auction. Buyer to pay actual shipping costs. Everything is located near Boulder, CO 80466. I make semi-frequent trips to Crested Butte, as well as Boise, ID, so we may be able to save some on shipping if you’re not in a hurry. Here’s the list:

Black Hood – no windshield or speedo, has two small cracks from trailering and has
some modifications - $40?
Hood Hinges – both are straight
Black Belly Pan – in fair shape, the hole on the left side for the trailing arm got pushed
out - $30
Black Nose Cone – in good shape
Stock Air Box – shave to reduce weight
Stock Carbs – I think they’re 38mm
Stock Jackshaft
Steering Post
CDI
Stock Secondary Clutch
Coolant Reservoir
Oil Reservoir with Sensor
Chaincase – with new gears, tensioner, and chain
Driveshaft with Whal Bros 8 tooth anti-ratchet extros
Stock Pipes
DG Silencer – triple stinger style
Stock front shocks from a ’96 chassis
Stock Black Trailing Arms
800 Storm Engine – running and ready to go, run only with stock carbs and pipes, very clean, comes with stock primary clutch
Fly Handlebar Setup – 8” riser, SnoX bars, mountain bar, throttle extension, braided brake extension, two-piece throttle block, stock brake, pivot adapter - $170 firm

Let’s make this stuff go away! Email or phone is the best way to reach me, I sometimes forget to check this site.

Trevor
tkmain@hotmail.com
303-725-3072

Premium Features