• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

We have a lot of the SURE GRIP STEERABLE SLED DOLLIES in stock at blow out pricing, $

JETJOHNSO

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
We have a lot of the SURE GRIP STEERABLE SLED DOLLIES in stock at blow out pricing, $75 gets you a brand new 3 piece kit. These are the best there are for moving you sled around. Drive down the street, into your trailer, in and out of the shop, none better. Seattle / Tacoma area. Call Dan at 253-838-7600 or email jetjohnso@aol.com or PM. Pics are of a used set on one of my sleds, You will get brand new set in a sealed box. Will ship anywhere, free delivery in washington when available.

Pics of sure grips and vortec racks

Here are some pics of the vortec racks and the sure grip sled dollies

SURE GRIP SLED DOLLIES 001.jpg SURE GRIP SLED DOLLIES 002.jpg SURE GRIP SLED DOLLIES 003.jpg SURE GRIP SLED DOLLIES 004.jpg VORTECH REAR RACKS 001.jpg VORTECH REAR RACKS.jpg VORTECH REAR RACKS 003.jpg

The're good to go

I bought a couple sets of these from Jet: Great deal and they beat the sh*t out of anything else I've had for dollies!!

Yes they will fit, but not new gen simmons

they fit all the skis except for the simmons wide bodies, shipping to you probably in the 15 to 18 range, they weigh 22 lbs.
thanks dan

how much for shipping on two sets? Do you accept paypal? thanks

Last edited:
yes we do pay pal, I'm guessing about 15 t 20 per set to ship,
thanks dan

Premium Features

Back