• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

We are getting it now!

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Four to five hours of shoveling and plowing after work today. Expect the same in the morning.:redface:
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...ADDITIONAL SNOW ACCUMULATIONS FROM 10 TO
18 INCHES THROUGH WEDNESDAY NIGHT. WIDESPREAD STORM TOTAL
SNOWFALL AMOUNTS THROUGH WEDNESDAY NIGHT OF 20 TO 30 INCHES
CAN BE EXPECTED. SOME LOCALES ALONG THE HIGHER TERRAIN
ADJACENT TO THE NORTH SHORE COULD SEE STORM TOTAL AMOUNTS
APPROACHING 3 FEET.:face-icon-small-ton

Yea think I'm gonna have to make the drive up there for 3ft!!!!
I've actually never ridden by the north shore either only the UP and out west

Looks like I won't be going can't find a heim joint anywhere in stock :( that's what I get for procrastinating

Snows about foot deep up here by the border...tough to tell because of the wind. Got a good start.

IMG_20131204_152829[1].jpg

As of 10am the word I got was Grand Portage had 40 inches. 6 pm tonight five miles north of Two Harbors had 42 inches. Just north of Duluth I know for sure we have 18" to 20". I just plowed for the third time.

I think I will try to find someone to drive up from Austin area with me on Monday

North of the Duluth airport we got anywhere from 23" to 28"
Stay off the lakes until you know it's safe.

Went ditch banging with a group of guys last night down Hwy 7 between St. Boni and Hutchinson. A good 6-8 inches everywhere. Good times:face-icon-small-coo

sledding_pic.jpg

Went out last night for about and hour+. Lot's of snow. My son and his friend went out this afternoon and said the snow was deep, head light deep, got stuck twice but had a great time. (800 155" RMK's) 90% of this was off trail. A lot more snow up the north shore than here. I heard an hour ago up to 48" in the Tofte area. On MPR radio this am, one spotter called in with 39" just north of Two Harbors.
I am sure the North Shore Trail will be busy this weekend depending on temps. I would think the DNR will be out there soon if not already.
One of our groomers went out today. Just the tractor, no drag.
Stay off the lakes/ice unless you know it's safe.:face-icon-small-ton

Love the sled Jay-2!!!

Thinking about heading to the Canyon area tomorrow... would love to hit up the areas with more snow but don't know any good areas off trail further up the shore...

It's going to be cold!

Joe

Hey joe. Owen and a couple other guys are heading up the shore sat. I'm sure u could tag along. I won't be going I put off getting my sled back together so hopefully I will get it done tomorrow and tuned on Sunday. Have fun riding

Brent

Don't think those boys will see any trails thus weekend. Got some great spots up there to ride. Wish I was going but will be out next weekend. Have fun all. Don't brake anything and if u do I hope you get it on video.

Brent

Premium Features

Back