• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Watts Automotives in A.F. Utah

Fearless Catman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
The Sheyenne River Valley of ND
For those of you in Utah, what can you tell me about this dealer? I see they have a good selection of HD diesel trucks. However, seems like they got them all set up with lifts and tires/rims. Can any of you share some inside info on what they tack up the cost of lifts/tires on top of the used HD trucks? I tried emailing them a few days ago and got no response to my requests. Thanks

Fearless Catman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
The Sheyenne River Valley of ND
I do not want the lift. Just wanted to know what they're tacking for their cost of lift/tire combo on top of the used trucks they have. They have one truck that is EXACTLY what I want except it has the lift/tire combo on it. Thinking maybe if I could talk them into removing it, they might sell it to me at stock truck price.

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
there aint no way they would remove a lift. very extensive and time consuming. if the new trucks are like the old trucks, they gotta hack up some of the stock parts to install a lift. your better off asking them to find you a truck and sell to you before they lift it. I've talked to them before, and it seems that they tack on around 2000 for the lift and tires. pretty good deal.

Highpockets

Premium Member
Aug 1, 2001
pleasant grove,utah
As a previous poster noted,most of their trucks are lifted/wheels and tires before they sell/you buy. Also,most late model lift kits require cutting/welding/modifying which would make removal of said lift expensive/difficult. I am close and deal with them( I know who does their lifts/wheels tires too) so I can look/ask about a specific one if you like.Let me know,PM me if you like.Vince.

Premium Features