• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Water skips...anyone?

H

high time

Nov 28, 2007
Duluth, MN
I'm a tad sad today. This weather sucks. I guess we can only hope that snow comes to the northern reaches of MN. Nothing so far, maybe tomorrow.

Owen

H

high time

Nov 28, 2007
Duluth, MN
I don't mind riding with anyone, it's fun to show.

What we do up here, but we don't ride the trails.
On most years, not yet this year, we get stuck, break through creeks, hung up high in brush, and sometimes wreck a sled. If this sounds like fun to you, welcome! You're our kind of snowmobiler.
Bring a saw, fire starter, hot dogs, water, and duct tape.

Owen

This pic. is from last year.

deep snow '12.jpg

Last edited:
D

digger18

Feb 22, 2009
Otsego MN
Perfect

That's the only kind of riding to do!!!!!!! So yes plz let me know when you get enough snow up there. Thanks

J

JSun

Nov 26, 2007
Owatonna, MN
Digger -
If they get snow up north I will pick you up on my way through... I have ridden with High Time and the rest of the boys a few times...

Just got a report from IP, sounds like the snow is pretty awesome right now. 2 ft of fresh up in the hills... Dang cold out there though (like below 0F...)

Joe

D

digger18

Feb 22, 2009
Otsego MN
Ride

Digger -
If they get snow up north I will pick you up on my way through... I have ridden with High Time and the rest of the boys a few times...

Just got a report from IP, sounds like the snow is pretty awesome right now. 2 ft of fresh up in the hills... Dang cold out there though (like below 0F...)

Joe

JSun,
I moved up to the cities and I see I haven't changed it on my profile....lol! But you can still pick me up as I would love to go. Sure have a few buddies in Faribo that would go also. I am in Faribo quite a bit.

Plan on going out west in Feb or March if your interested.

Premium Features