• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Want to buy a diesel truck

Looking to buy a diesel. Mostly looking for a Dodge or Duramax.

If Dodge - preferably a 2006 or 2007.5 with the 5.9 motor and a mega cab. Although I could possibly be persuaded into something a bit different but no older than 2006.

I'm open to most duramaxes that are 2003 or newer.

Miles: Looking for less than 80k
Price: Looking for around $25k
Condition: Must be in excellent condition - preferably with a couple clean mods and wheels and tires.

Big list - but if you have something let me know.

Thxs

I may have one for sale, Its a 2004 GMC Sierra SLE Duramax 2500HD. Has 84000 miles on it and is in Fabulous condition. Seats have never been sat in meaning the seats have been covered since it was new, cloth seats. Crew cab long box 4x4, Completely stock no mods or chips. I can email pictures. Tires are about 60%, may need new ones come spring. Very firm on the price. Im not sure if I wanna sell it so if I cant get $26000 for it im going to keep it, its a long box and they are hard to find. It also has a goose neck ball, that is the only aftermarket thing on it.

PM milehighassassin here on the 4m. He's a dealer in Colorado and runs into these trucks a lot.

F 250

any intrest in a ford
I have an 08 F 250 4 door short box Blue in color with silver painted bumpers. all black leather interior FX4. has 35inch toyos on it that need to be replaced.
6.4 twin turbo diesel. only has 39,000 miles it just sits in my garage thats why i want to sell it. just dont use it enough.
I have owned it since it was new.
deal told me $30,000 - 32,000 on trade.

Premium Features

Back