• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Want My XP To Go Fast!!

N

nuttyn01

Dec 3, 2007
Sioux Falls, SD
How much seat time do you have on the turbo your selling ?

OT

I post very little on this site....I try to sit back and acquire knowledge from the real world trials and tribulations others have endured to make my snowmobiling experience better....I have seen your name pop up on several posts and I have to say that if I were a 50 year old man I would be embarrased at the amount of negativity and general mis-information that surround your posts...And now you have reduced yourself even further by taunting "jakes" every post. Based on the posts I have read he is simply a young man with a passion for the sport representing a kit he believes in.....and I dont know Jake from Adam fyi.

As far as the R&D kit goes....I had my leg over one most of the last season and trust me...they work

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
I post very little on this site....I try to sit back and acquire knowledge from the real world trials and tribulations others have endured to make my snowmobiling experience better....I have seen your name pop up on several posts and I have to say that if I were a 50 year old man I would be embarrased at the amount of negativity and general mis-information that surround your posts...And now you have reduced yourself even further by taunting "jakes" every post. Based on the posts I have read he is simply a young man with a passion for the sport representing a kit he believes in.....and I dont know Jake from Adam fyi.

As far as the R&D kit goes....I had my leg over one most of the last season and trust me...they work

Well said grasshopper , you are a quick student. Its time to smack the pebble off the fat mans head and go out into the world. OT is the type of loser who can only shoot down the attempts of others because he is too stupid and feable to try anything himself. I have it on good authority all this work he claims to do himself is done by some poor shop who has to put up with the king idiot. sj

O
Aug 17, 2009

Weather you a young man or a old man like me, you had better be able to answer questions when questions are asked. Especially when a 5000.00
purchased is being asked. I've been around here a long long time and when i ask a valid question it's refered to as "taunting" or "negative" fro mainly the young and under educated forum crowd. LMAO

Jake aka Triple7 how much seat time do you have on the kit your selling ?

OT

cubby

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sledhead

You need to get the clutching spot on before you do anything else. Winter brew should be able to handle this for you:D

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
MonsterEnergyDrink.jpg

It makes Cats go fast. ;);)

I
Dec 14, 2001
Archer, Idaho
1st - Get rid of the MBRP cab, put on a HPS.

2nd - 20/45 gearing

3rd - PM Big John for clutching purchases of the following
  • Pin Weight (Leave in Stock 12mm pins & Stock primary spring 160/320)
  • Add: added 1.6 gms.
  • Shock wave,or 44/33 helix
  • Make sure your rollers are ok.
If you want more, save your money and get a SHR 860, trying anything else will just be burning $$$ and chasing youre tail.

S
May 31, 2008
Castlegar, B.C.!
dont have enough money for a turbo... and i do mountain riding.. want more throttle response. i pin it and it will walk.. and its the 08 all updates done by my local skidoo dealer. dont want a head.. then i cant ride it down low and high.. might pop the motor then.. maybe reeds and dynamo clutch kit? maybe y-pipe. thanks...

Premium Features