• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Want a 50 BMG?

N

Nate

A close friend of mine is selling his Steyr 50BMG. This rifle is in Immaculate condition, I know its not swapmeet, but ill give the snowest bunch first dibbs if you want it. His father is the original owner and has been put in a veterans home. This thing has not been shot much. He has no use for it so he's letting it go super azz cheap

http://www.steyrarms.com/index.php?id=29

That is what it looks like. Comes with those bipods. Looks just like that.

Comes with Tactical Rings and a Leupold Mark 4 6.5-20 Mildot scope

http://www.leupold.com/hunting-and-...-4-lrt-riflescopes/mark-4-6-5-20x50mm-lrt-m1/

Scope has a small scrape mark that can be sent in and replaced if wanted to. Shoots like a mad house, hard on Coyotes at 1600 yards. Dont shoot it with your mouth open, will clear your sinuses and bloody your nose. Kicks like a .243, just has a little bit of pressure. Really fun to shoot! one of my favorites TO shoot :D

We can also change the color of the rifle with a hybrid ceramic coating of pretty much any color you want. Was going to either leave it flat black or coat it desert tan but decided he just doesnt need it. Owned by a family of Gunsmiths, so all updates have been done and improvements to rifle and has been taken care of accordingly.

Rifle Price is $5170 FFL cost, Scope is $1150

$4100, comes with everything and can be shipped to you. I will get pictures of it this weekend :) Id buy it but I already have enough on my plate and need to buy another gun safe before doing so :mad:

DAMN that looks fun ..

If only I had a spare 4 grand lying around :(

Or shoot P-dogs, its great for that. Coyotes, probably wont get alot of off hand shots with it, and you cant shoot it over the hood of your truck unless you have an amazing windshield

Last edited:
I bet its hard on wolves, to any americans that get to shoot those :rolleyes:

They are very very hard on wolves, and antelope :D.. haha.. but i wouldnt know:rolleyes:

Nate.. If I wouldnt have just started a new project (50 beuwolf).. I probably would pick that up.. thats a steal

Well damn man :( beuwolf sounds way fun, they make a flincher out of some of the best shooters hehe

Well knight you know people over thar in the gun industry, please ask around, this is funding the tombstone for the old man that he picked out :( Hell ill sell it for $4000 and deliver it to you man or any one of your buddies

what is the canaadian laws on something like this? do you need FAC or is it restricted? seems like it would be fun toy!

what is the canaadian laws on something like this? do you need FAC or is it restricted? seems like it would be fun toy!

I dunno lemme get on the phone and start calling around. Ill send you a PM with my idea :rolleyes:

Well if you guys wanna gimme a call here is my number

307-689-6577

easier than PM's cause im headed over to the shop to reload and what not

Nate's got a 50 BMG and you think he is worried about giving out his # to a bunch of crazy snowmobile guys? ;)

Premium Features

Back