• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WANNA DROP 30# of an IQ AVAILABLE HERE

k-teck

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
made for 05-08 polaris IQR chassis drop 30# built of all high strengeth aluminum.Race Proven and tested from high named people and race teams.
Let me know if your intrested give call 218-750-1444 or 218-744-5337 Mike

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Exactly,

What is it... a titanium muff pot?

A track, a seat, diet pills????????

What man, WHAT???

OH.... use spell check if you want people to buy something from you.... gives them a bit of confidence in the seller…. Just my 2 cents

Fast_XC

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
We are all very interested. If you have something to sell, then you need to let people know about it, don't keep us guessing or you will get only a fraction of the interest that you would get by putting it out there for us to see.
But I am curious none the less, but my personal guess is a new rear suspension, as the stock one is quite heavy at 60lbs.
Neil

Rick!

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
It may have something to do with replacing the two big steelies in the spindles and maybe lighter than girder beam a-arms. I think Holz already sells replacement arms and spindles for the racers turned mountain sled crowd - I think the basic front end geometry mounting points are the same between the IQ and IQR.

P
Mar 12, 2008
sunnyvale trailer park
It may have something to do with replacing the two big steelies in the spindles and maybe lighter than girder beam a-arms. I think Holz already sells replacement arms and spindles for the racers turned mountain sled crowd - I think the basic front end geometry mounting points are the same between the IQ and IQR.

I dunno he said aluminum parts, I sure hope he isn't changing those "two big steelies" out with aluminum!

girder beam a-arms....lmao it's true though i always wondered why poo didn't design those in aluminum it wouldn't take much material to make them tough enough

The Bob

Premium Member
Mar 1, 2008
MN
I've talked to him. They are basically making all parts Brad is making, plus a bunch (spindles, lowered spindles, plastic parts, not sure on a-arms). Actually sounds like they know what they are doing. I don't think you are going to see him post on this thread again. Think you drove him away. Waiting on the skid he sold me. Will know more about the other things they have when I get it.

Jan 10, 2008
I've talked to him. They are basically making all parts Brad is making, plus a bunch (spindles, lowered spindles, plastic parts, not sure on a-arms). Actually sounds like they know what they are doing. I don't think you are going to see him post on this thread again. Think you drove him away. Waiting on the skid he sold me. Will know more about the other things they have when I get it.

Wow! At least he got back with you on the skid. I have tried to get a hold of him on here since he posted it. I pm'd him twice and he wouldn't even reply.
Good Luck!!!

Premium Features