• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Video of my TM1000 snowy range Wy.

What a sensation boosting a 1000. I love mine. I ran yesterday at 11 lbs boost and there wasnt anything I couldnt accomplish in 2 ft of pow

I believe I seen you tearing up on this same exact hill.... Does your sled make a pretty distinct (cool) whistle?

I was on a blue nitro riding with a couple xp's.

Will do... I can't believe your sled is only at 6psi boost watching it go you would swear that thing was running big boost and race gas, looked/sounded like a runner for sure:face-icon-small-coo

Thanks iceman,
I had it was very warm this last weekendand it didnt run as well. I did a couple changes over the week and it went a little backwards.

The kit thats on the sled is a realy 2008 race gas boondockers kit thats been updated with all boondockers parts.
Get my # from chuck and come over and check it out :)

Will do... I can't believe your sled is only at 6psi boost watching it go you would swear that thing was running big boost and race gas, looked/sounded like a runner for sure:face-icon-small-coo

Premium Features

Back