• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Use your head. Stay alive.

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Please stay off the lakes until you know it's safe. Every year we seem to have tragedy's concerning thin ice. Talked to some anglers yesterday and I was told there is 3 inches of ice along the shore of Fish Lake north of Duluth.
Please, don't be foolish. :face-icon-small-win

I agree we have about 2 and a half here in the alexandria area. It just amazes me that guy's are out there already. Use your brain.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

4-5" of pretty good looking ice about 15' from shore on Minnewawa by McGregor on Saturday. She was booming and cracking good every time I went down there this weekend.

Majority of the lakes near me have little to none! most I found was about 2"-2.5". This is NOT ENOUGH! Dont let the snow on the lakes fool you!

12" on Red Lake I was told this weekend and less then half of that on LOW. Nothing in the cites seems to be safe yet. A couple cold days but then back into the 30's for a couple days. We need some cold nights.

Premium Features

Back