• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Updated Boondockers M1000 turbo kit

$1500 North Denver Co. I have my turbo kit off my 2008 M1000. I have had this kit on the sled since 2010. the kit is a 2009 kit that has been updated to 3D Mapping and all other updates available from boondockers to make the sled run right. All parts are from boondockers. No custom or fabbed parts. It can run on pump gas all the way to full race gas set up if you like. Kit will come with clutching and engine wire harness, fuel pump and all other things to make it run right so there is no guessing if you missed anything. If you have a 2009 and newer M1000 my harness will work on your sled to run the engine reverse with a small wiring mod or just use your harness as my ECU has been updated. I would rather ride my turbo M1000 then a stock Polaris pro but I have moved on to a snowbike and this sled is going back to stock. P.S. I am looking for a stock M-sled intake, hood intake and stock pipe. Once this sled was updated in 2012 it has been spot on. It's starts right and runs right. Im taking the kit off so I can use the sled to tow a sled to pull out snowbikes when needed. I dont need a turbo sled for pulling
I can pull this kit off in about 2 hours. I will be leaving it on the sled until someone wants it.
I have 100% confidence that anyone would be happy with this set up. Lots of time was spent reading and leaning about all the parts that were used to make it work right, never mind the money spent, right :-)

TTT for you.

Post up some more info about the kit, what fuel pump? What turbo? Intercooler? Pics too..

On another note, I have a stock pipe if you are collecting. I may have the intake and other stuff you need.

Premium Features

Back