• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Under hood Goggle bag for dragons

S

slopoke

Is there a google bag for IQ hoods or one that can be modified to fit? Any IQ owners out there who have one? Thanks!

most dealers have them I would think, pm winter brew they have some on the wall at there shop

I have the WPS on my D8 and have had a few problems with melting. The first problem was the stickeys melted away and the thing sits on the pipe until you notice which will most likely be too late. The second one I installed with zip ties drilling holes in the plenum and hood vents for attachment, the zipper melted. Not sure if there is a better spot to mount it but mine was in the same place as the RSI picture shows. Great idea, lowsy mounting system. Maybe the zipper should be made of metal. Just my observations. Good luck with it.:beer;

i have a really nice goggle bag set up that a buddy had made up for our iron dog sleds ill take pictures of them and get them posted up

Premium Features

Back