• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Two Doug's Hillclimb.

Who's showing up at the Two Doug's Hillclimb? Heard it's gonna be a great event this year with three times the snow we had last year. The race hill looks not so steep from the bottom, but when your at the top or climbing it, it gets insanely steep for about the last 40-50 feet.

There will be food venders, grand stands, and shuttle rides to the grand stands. Forecasts are looking sunny and warm for saturday and sunday.

Can't wait! Also want to thank Doug Shippy and Doug Montrose for putting this climb on, there swampt with this whole week with work. Also, there should be close to 450 RMSHA racers and about 20-30 Ameature/junior racers.:eek::D:face-icon-small-hap

A
Nov 26, 2007
Elko, NV.
I'm ready to run Jay, I'll see you there, it should be fun!! Do us amateurs need shin guards and knee guards or just shin guards?
I wonder if Doug is planning on having an "over the hill gang" class for older fellas like myself or if me and my gray hair will have to run against everyone?

Last edited:
I'm ready to run Jay, I'll see you there, it should be fun!! Do us amateurs need shin guards and knee guards or just shin guards?

Im ready also. :D IM PUMPED! I think you could get away with some minor shin guards. Shippy didnt tell us anything specific on that. But i'd be smart and wear somethin just incase you dont get disqualified.

Im racin one of Shippy's 440 souped up racers w/ a 136 2.25! :eek:
Did you know we have to be up there at 7 a.m. saturday? hmmm

hahaha, well I think they will have 3 classes, somethin like: juniors (me), Ameutures, And maybe something like semi-pro ametures. am I close?

Last edited:
A
Nov 26, 2007
Elko, NV.
Well I tried Jay, all I can say is right handed pulls for a one way snowmobiler SUCK!!! I was quite pleased with the qualifying on the bunny hill, but after today I want redemption Jay.
Over all, I thought that was a first class hillclimb, very well organized.

Last edited:
Premium Features