• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Two 2010 skidoo xp's for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

redbull660

Dec 1, 2007
Montana
I am considering selling my two 2010 xp's. The white one has 1400 miles on it, Roosterbuilt clutching, Custom powder coated in black and white, stock exhaust and can, 154 inch track, skid plate, 10" bar risor, Cover, does have a crack on front hood. Runs flawlessly and has NEVER been wrecked, no bent A arms or anything. I have had this sled since new and very well taken care of. Selling this one for $6000 obo.

Blue sled has 800 miles on it, custom ceramic coated Y pipe, pipe and slp can. Engine and cluthing are all stock and runs perfectly and this sled has NEVER been wrecked or bent in any way. I took the 146 track off of it and installed a 154", Vanamberg tunnel ext and rail extensions, has cover, and sled is custom powder coated blue and white. Also come with a skid plate. Also comes with a 10" bar risor. Selling this one for $5500 obo. Located in Forsyth Mt.

photo 1[1].JPG photo 2[1].JPG photo 3[1].JPG photo 4[1].JPG

Last edited:
R

redbull660

Dec 1, 2007
Montana
Sorry but decided to keep them, they run too good and are in too good of shape to buy new. Maybe next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features