• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

turbo m8 ecu 17. am i over thinking this?

hcrider

Lifetime Membership
i understand the temp probe richens fuel when cold but does it overide fuel controller for turbo. i threw in a resistor to confirm it was the sensor and not a wiring or plug problem. will efi overide attitude controler or do these systems work seperate.

thanks

i understand the temp probe richens fuel when cold but does it overide fuel controller for turbo. i threw in a resistor to confirm it was the sensor and not a wiring or plug problem. will efi overide attitude controler or do these systems work seperate.

thanks

Fueling is a combination of the stock ecu and the fuel controller. Example, if the stock ecu is pulling fuel for a climbing elevation or temp the overall result will be leaner fueling. If the stock ecu is adding fuel for a cold pipe sensor the result will be richer fueling. The fuel controller ultimately has the final say on what the overall fueling will be but the stock ecu determines the base fueling that the controller adds to or subtracts from.

Premium Features

Back