• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo M1000 no spark

T

Turbo Monster

Just had the stator replaced in my sled. Made it 12 km and it just shut down. It has no spark and seems to be a little hared to pull over. Is it possible something came loose or could it be something else

Turns out its not the stator. It has spark now but not getting fuel. Must have a wire rubbed through maybe. I'm going to burn this thing soon. Had to pull out my old reliable Turbo RX-1.

The turbo install on the 1000 can be very tight in places with wiring and boost lines. All you can really do is start removing things and check for rubbed wires. I always wire loom and zip tie the crap out everything, even adding more protection to factory harness.

How did machine run with the boost it box with what time you had on it so far up to this electrical problem?

Last edited:
You should try disconecting the electrical plug at your fuel pump and junp it with 12 volt power just to make sure your pump is working properly.
If you just loosen the fuel hose at the fuel rail then add power till it sprays a bit then give it a try.
Russ you are going to very happy once you get your Boost It hooked up....yep I said it.....VERY happy!

Thats what i wanted to hear dave! I have my turbo coming from forced performance soon, its my old 3071 upgrated to 3076 with hta billet wheel, that with my new custom closed loop w to a innner cooler should be fun!

Soory turbo monster not trying to jack thread

Last edited:
You should try disconecting the electrical plug at your fuel pump and junp it with 12 volt power just to make sure your pump is working properly.
If you just loosen the fuel hose at the fuel rail then add power till it sprays a bit then give it a try.
Russ you are going to very happy once you get your Boost It hooked up....yep I said it.....VERY happy!

Thanks ill try that. What are your numbers on your afr gauge when not on boost. Mine is anywhere from. 14.5-16.5

Premium Features

Back