• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo dealers

Can anyone help me find a twisted turbo dealer and good installer in Alberta or b.c all I can find is bd and am not one hundred percent sold on the kit. I have a 11 m8 153 will be runnin 10 psi or so on av gas at around 4000-8000 ft with stock head

I think Twisted is pretty much out of the picture as Shain is not currently producing kits. Someone can correct me if Im wrong on that.

I run Boondocker kits on two different turbo sleds and they flat out rip and have had zero issues with the kits. I have a new 2863 Tial kit coming for my 13 M8. I rode Reid Hedlunds (Boondocker Canada) 12 M8 and it absolutely rips. If your interested, give him a call and talk it over. 250-449-2699

Good luck with the boost!

CPC is my suggestion. An the boys a white knuckle in lloydminster can hook you up an know their stuff!! We got two kits from them last year an did own installs an will always help a guy out. Both kits ran awesome all year 10-12 lbs on 100LL

Do a search on facebook for Twisted - theres Twisted canada up there somewhere

If Twisted is out, call the guys at Boost It. See what they can do for you or go Cutler. I wasn't very happy with My Boonie kit on my 09 M8. There Customer Support is crap at Boonie

CPC is my suggestion. An the boys a white knuckle in lloydminster can hook you up an know their stuff!! We got two kits from them last year an did own installs an will always help a guy out. Both kits ran awesome all year 10-12 lbs on 100LL

did you guys keep the stock head on or did you change heads to 09 lower comp?

did you guys keep the stock head on or did you change heads to 09 lower comp?

Buddy only has 2 injectors he on stock head still running 10. I was hitting my det sensor wen it was stock for 150 miles. Then in Revy trying to ride 4-5k I couldn't get more than 8 lbs outta it with stock head an wanted more. (Reeds were also going an blew good the last day so could be why) but i wanted linderman turbo cut anyways so i changed. But he never hit det once so I mite have an over sensitive sensor seeing how I hit it stock a few times.

Buddy only has 2 injectors he on stock head still running 10. I was hitting my det sensor wen it was stock for 150 miles. Then in Revy trying to ride 4-5k I couldn't get more than 8 lbs outta it with stock head an wanted more. (Reeds were also going an blew good the last day so could be why) but i wanted linderman turbo cut anyways so i changed. But he never hit det once so I mite have an over sensitive sensor seeing how I hit it stock a few times.

ok thanks for the info.

TWISTED IS IN BUSINESS

ok thanks for the info.

I just got off the phone with Stainger.. He is doing fine. Here is his number. He just told me to post it.

1-801-668-6344..

By the way I'm running a kit on my 12 proclimb. Only issue was sparkplugs other than that the kit great. He's answered the phone everytime I've called.

I purchased a complete race gas kit from shain this summer. and did the entire install by myself. a pretty straight forward install. I only called him a couple times to completely understand what the heck i was supposed to do. And like spook and mjar54 I NEVER had a problem getting a hold of him.

I hope like hell he doesn't quit doing his kits. I can see how with the economy and such it would be hard to keep things rolling.

So if he does decide to do something else I again hope someone pics up the business only if he pulls out.

Maybe Shain should get on here and post a "I am still kicking, so give me a call for a new Twisted Turbo kit" thread.

Thunder

I would give top secret shop or TSS a call ! There in Canada run avgas and the boost-it box . That's what I'm going with :)

What difference does a box make in the kit you buy?

Really, if you want to run a boondocker box, go for it, if you want a boost it box go for it, if you want attitude then by all means go for it.

But when talking about who's kit to get that is where the rubber meets the road.

I can tell you straight up, the Twisted Kits are freaking dialed out of the box. Shane does an outstanding job of testing and tuning prior to selling anything. Never had such a excellent turn key project as my M1000 Twisted kit. Again whatever box you want, but Twisted kits are simple and proven.

Also, just my opinion, if you can't install the kit yourself then I really wonder if you have the mechanical ability to keep up with the constant Turbo details. (its a good 20 hour job for a novice that hasn't touched a turbo before) And lets face it, your not running a stock sled anymore, you need to know what to look for, know where the wires are routed, where the boost lines are ran, these things will bite you in the a$$ eventually. nice to know where they are and how the kit is supposed to work. IMO

Thunder

Premium Features

Back