• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

turbo acted up yesterday

av8er

Lifetime Membership
attitude box- what does it mean when your box cycles and then the blue light is illuminated on the #8 position?
sled would barely run, changed plugs checked all electrical connections. if i shut the sled off and then let the box recycle and the blue light wasn't on it would run fine, but if it was on it would barely run at all, this happened itermittenly

Last edited:
Ya moisture could be for sure. Then it freezes an thaws an can cause it to sense the "boost" pressure an it was probly over fueling. Mine froze up down the trail one day an would stay blue at idle before loaded it. Just left it unhooked an thawed an drained for the night an good ever since.

Seems like the lines always get moisture in them... for a summer mod have dobeck add an electrical boost reference and get rid of the line.

Seems like the lines always get moisture in them... for a summer mod have dobeck add an electrical boost reference and get rid of the line.

no can do on cat boxes, only normal style.

For best result,s take your boost reference line to your box off, leave the sled inside, and let everything air, out, little bit of moisture freezing an thawing can cause pressure signal to get trapped and interefered with, such a small line it is just really sensetive as its easy to freeze/clog/etc, you get the idea.

unfortunately I don't have Boost it $$$

they quoted me $800, spent my $$$ on Kmod and 3" this year saving up for Raptors

A friend of mine had to mount his box under the hood on his Pol. pro. Mounted outside it froze a lot.

I called Derek at attitude which is now 86'd

he said it was a bad boost sensor, send the box into dobek and they will replace or recalibrate for $25, before i send it off i wil take off the boost line and dry it out for a few days, it was raining and snowing on saturday , pretty wet, may have gotten moisture in the box, it is mounted on top of bars

Premium Features

Back