• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tt m1000 rg kit bogging

I got a 2009 m1000 with twisted the i race gas.

Here's some specs and info.

1000-1500 feet elevation.
Running straight c11
Attitude tuning box.
No boost leaks.
Runs GREAT Top end

Symptoms:

When getting on it wot or on and off throttle it bogs out till I hit full 6 psi. When pulling full boost its running 12.1-12.4 Afr.

Any help would be awsome!!

add some fuel to your Boost setting

add boost fuel, and see if AFR fattens up or not. the m1000's love the Fuel.

ive heard mix about which one controls boost fuel.

I've hear g/b is for m and r/b is for m1000 can anyone confirm.

Does anyone have a m1000 STOCK settings for a twisted turbo race gas.

OR does anyone run at 1000-1500 feet.

Would lowering my fuel pressure help?

my settings are

fuel pressure 41 at idle ... 1:1 on boost.

g-4.5
y-4
r-off
g/b-4.5
y/b-4.5
r/b-6

Last edited:
here;s mine

green 1.5
yellow 1.5
red .5
blue-green 4.5-5.0- Boost Fuel
red-/blue 7.5- Fuel Changeover point

read this Thread:
http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=296344&page=3

your green yellow are higher , but looks good for low altitude riding, your fuel changeover setting seems very low, set to 7.5 and try that. not sure what yellow blue is?? I was told that yellow/ blue was for Nitrous and did not apply to Turbo Applications. the problem with the Dobeck Box is that these Values are fully changeable based on how the box is Programmed.

try this set g/b to 5.0
turn yellow blue to .5 or off
set r/b to 7.5 and see what it does, Assuming your box is setup similar to mine, but read the above mentioned thread in it's entirety before hand, and base your decisions on the knowledge you attain. because i accept NO responsibility for this free advice. also I have only been around Cutler Turbo m1000's, you may want to get some advice from TM1000 Drivers, Mine past 2 turbo's have been a Boondocker D&D901, and the Twisted M8, I have now

Last edited:
attitude boxes are different

cutler and ovs use green blue for boost fuel and twisted uses red blue for boost fuel I believe, this can really mess with your tunning if you don't know whose box you have

Twisted switched boost fuel from green/blue to red/blue in mid 2009 on the M8's. I'm not sure if they did the same on the 1000's. Either ride with someone who really knows this particular sled or send the fuel box into Dobeck and they'll tell you exactly what each color does and give you baseline setting s.

So out riding yesterday for a good 5 hours and have ONE issue...

When I first go wot it's amazing 11.8-12.1 Afr and tears ***..

Now, when I let off like fully let off. If I try to pin it again it will lean itself out and bog out hard. BUT if I blip the throttle more on the way down or hold the break and load the engine the sled will be fine. OR I restart the sled and its fine

G- 5.5, Y-5.5, R-off, g/b- 6.5,y/b-6,r/b- 7.5

I'm running at 3500 feet in this area on c111.. 40:1 oil mix. 8 psi

Last edited:
Premium Features

Back